Temp Receptionist ($14)
Appleton, WI | Temporary
Our Appleton client is looking for a temporary Receptionist to fill in for a staff member who will be out for 6-8 weeks. This position of 28 hours a week will start around August 21st. The receptionist will be responsible for operating the switchboard. Our client has 145 employees and a fun, friendly culture! This position offers a business casual, fast paced environment so apply today for this immediate need. They have 3 refrigerators, 3 microwaves, ice/water machine/vending machines/patio for employees to use.
- Courteously and promptly answer switchboard, connecting incoming calls to proper destination. They do have a high volume of calls.
- Record accurate message for doctors, nurses and employees in message book and place in appropriate mailboxes
- Maintain and keep updated telephone numbers for clinic staff and employees and departments as well as other pertinent phone numbers
- Knowledge of clinic machines necessary to perform job duties, including computer, printer, copier, fax and postage machine.
- Stamp and post outgoing office mail daily.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular scheduled hours.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Other job duties as may be assigned.
- Drug test required before starting first day.
- Previous receptionist experience in a fast paced environment.
- Continually demonstrates positive communication skills
- Pleasant and effective telephone communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Employee is required to do frequent standing, walking, sitting, stooping, reaching, filing and fingering. Visual, hearing and talking ability is required. Occasionally requires lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, crouching, handling, typing and copying.
Hours: Monday and Tues, 8-2pm. Wed and Thursday from 8am to 5pm. You have Fridays off!
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ