Green Bay, WI | Full Time
Our growing and innovative manufacturing client in Green Bay is looking for a Sales Engineer. Our client with consider both Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates! This company provides machining, fabricating, mechanical assembly and packaging solutions to OEM clients worldwide in industries such as wind energy, automotive, gas, medical, agriculture, etc.
Summary: This position is responsible for providing detailed customer and technical support to assigned accounts. The sales engineer assists in determining and understanding customers’ needs and requirements serving as the main point of contact between the customer and our internal department resources. Provides customers, both internal and external, with timely and effective communication, follow up and technical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include the following: Duties may be modified or additional duties assigned.
- Work closely with assigned customers from their initial inquiries through development and delivery
- Prepare and review quotes for accuracy prior to submission; to include reviewing customer drawings and specifications
- Effectively communicates job status from quote through completion answering all customer questions as they arise
- Assist customer with design layouts, drawings and schematics of components and assemblies in support of product needs utilizing Solidworks
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Collaborates with customers to resolve production issues
- Work with Engineering to ensure smooth launches and the completion of orders
- Arrange, conduct and attend meetings with customers
- Assist with Estimating and preparing Quotes when needed
- Effectively communicates with sales regarding orders and customer contact needs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with assigned customers
- Answer incoming calls and emails from customers, both internal and external
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Machine Tool Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of CNC Machining experience is required
- 5-7 years in a Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in Micro-Estimating, Job Boss or similar software preferred
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong math skills required
- Strong attention to detail and able to work collectively
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers
- Strong Problem solving skills a must
Required to be able to sit, stand, walk and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment with occasional shop time as needed to complete tasks
Hours: Normal hours will be 7:30-4:00 pm with some flexibility depending on the needs of the business/customers.
Pay Rate: Pay depends on experience
Benefits: Once hired on they offer a full benefit package that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health Care Reimbursement Plan, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending, Paid Holidays/Vacations, Profit Sharing, Education Reimbursement Program, and Referral Bonus.