Residential Electrician- Direct Hire
Greenville, WI | Direct Hire
Career Options has an excellent client, Black-Haak Heating, who has Direct Hire Residential Electrician opening. (Please submit your resume directly to Career Options because we are doing the first round of interviews for Black- Haak.) Black-Haak Heating, Inc. in Greenville was founded in 1956 and is a family-owned business providing service in Neenah, Kimberly, Appleton, Menasha, Darboy, Kaukauna, Greenville, and throughout the Fox Valley area. The Residential Electrician will lead a team. As the team lead you will help motivate and supervise the team on a daily basis. This position has the opportunity to grow into additional management role in the future if desired.
- The Residential Electrician will be responsible for installing generators, servicing upgrades and working with clients to put together plans.
- They are looking for someone to connect, educate and offer solutions to their clients.
Requirements for Electrician:
- Journeyman electrician certification/status is required
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic and desire to do well
- Experience working Residential, New Construction, and light Commercial jobs required.
Hours: 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday with some overtime required throughout the week.
Pay: $25.00-$30.00/hour depending on experience. There is also potential for wage/salary increase if this position moves to a dual role of management/electrician.
Benefits: They pay 50% of premium for Health and they pay 100% of all other insurance such as Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Eye and Dental. They also have sick pay, vacation, and a Retirement plan!