Purchasing - Procurement Specialist
Neenah, WI | Temp-to-Hire
Our Neenah client who is looking for a Temp to Hire Tool Procurement Specialist has been around since 2004. They work closely with the following industries and contractors who service nuclear, fossil fuel, wind and solar clients. (They sell to large contractors who build highways and nuclear power plants.) This company is fast growing and they are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for purchasing tools for maintaining a VMI tool room at a nuclear power plant site and supplying contractors and other customers with tools, PPE, etc.
- Adhere to purchasing policies, processes, and procedures
- Work closely with tool account manager
- Process request for quotation requests; attain current pricing, lead time, etc. and provide to customer in a timely manner
- Receive requisitions from customers, prepare, and process
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment, or supplies
- Resolve issues such as part number/description discrepancies, etc.
- Process emergent items; coordinate placement of order, tracking information; coordinate special courier service if required and attain proper information for afterhours deliveries
- Additional duties as requested
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of purchasing related experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks
- 2 years of distribution experience preferred
- Computer and computer system experience
- SAGE experience preferred
- Oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Integrity and ability to adapt to stress.
- Attention to detail
- Organization, planning, and prioritizing
- Background and Drug Screening required prior to starting
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Pay Rate: $17hr
Benefit package offered once hired: includes health, dental, and/or vision options, and a tight-knit family culture that builds teamwork around mutual success, and encourage personal growth and career advancement.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ