Medical Records Support
Appleton, WI | Temporary, possibly Temp/Hire
Our Appleton medical office client is looking for a Temporary, possibly Temp-to-Hire Medical Records Support Candidate to assist with scanning hard copies of records into their electronic medical records. They are in the process of re-evaluating this role at which point it may change from a Temporary Position to Temp to Hire. Our client has 145 employees and a fun, friendly culture! Apply today for this Medical Records Support role. They also have a business casual dress environment.
- Scanning hard copies of records into electronic medical record
- Some assisting with patients if they need directions to different departments in the clinic
- Monitor the Status Board as needed
Qualifications for Medical Records Support:
- Basic or higher medical terminology knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to sit all day
- Drug test required before starting
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:00 am to 5:00 pm with an hour lunch, M-F.)
Pay: $14-15.00/hour (If hired, they do offer many benefits such as Health, Dental, Disability, PTO, and 401k)
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ