Appleton, WI | Long Term Temporary
Our Appleton client is a medical office and is looking for an immediate Receptionist! This is a long-term temporary, possibly Temp-to-Hire role, to fill in for a staff member who will be out for 10-12 weeks. (If the candidate would be hired on, it would involve scheduling patients, checking in patients/registration, and other administrative duties.) The receptionist will be responsible for operating the switchboard. Our client has 145 employees and a fun, friendly culture! This position offers a business casual, fast paced environment so apply today for this immediate need. They have 3 refrigerators, 3 microwaves, ice/water machine/vending machines/patio for employees to use.
- Courteously and promptly answer switchboard, connecting incoming calls to proper destination. They do have a high volume of calls.
- Record accurate message for doctors, nurses and employees in message book and place in appropriate mailboxes
- Maintain and keep updated telephone numbers for clinic staff and employees and departments as well as other pertinent phone numbers
- Knowledge of clinic machines necessary to perform job duties, including computer, printer, copier, fax and postage machine.
- Stamp and post outgoing office mail daily.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular scheduled hours.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Other job duties as may be assigned.
- Drug test required before starting first day.
- Previous receptionist experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Continually demonstrates positive communication skills
- Pleasant and effective telephone communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Employee is required to do frequent standing, walking, sitting, stooping, reaching, filing and fingering. Visual, hearing and talking ability is required. Occasionally requires lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, crouching, handling, typing and copying.
Hours: Monday -Friday, 8am-5pm.
Pay: $14/hour- $15.00/hour (If hired, they do offer many benefits such as Health, Dental, Disability, PTO, and 401k)
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ