Licensed Nutritionist, Dietitian or Naturopath
Appleton, WI | Temp-to-Hire
Our Appleton natural health client is seeking a Temp-to-Hire Licensed Nutritionist, Dietitian or Naturopath to join their growing team! In this position, you will provide leadership in the company mission of delivering the highest quality nutritional supplements and wellness products in a retail environment. If you wish to work PT hours, you can work in Appleton or Fond du Lac. OR... if you wish to work FT, you will need to work at both locations.
- This employee will educate customers on nutritional supplement options as well as perform consultations in their specialty area of expertise.
- Assist customers regarding questions and products within legal FDA & FTC guidelines.
- Keeps company associates, especially those in customer service positions, up to date on natural health trends, changes, and other important information
- Provide occasional classroom type educational events to the public and customers.
- Responsible for other duties, as assigned or needed to accomplish our mission, and serve our customers, fellow associates, community, and stockholders.
- Ideally, this person will possess a natural health background and licensure or certification in one of the following areas: Nutrition, Dietetics, Naturopathy.
- Must be able to work as part of the team; be able to make accurate and timely decisions on a daily basis; have a pleasant voice and good communication skills for dealing directly with customers and fellow associates.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills. Communication and Leadership skills
- Cash and transactional handling
- Proficient working in a Windows Office 2010, Excel
- Maintains practitioner license; complete continuing professional education as required
- Continually seeks knowledge related to natural health
- Minimum of 16 hours Continuing Education annually. Provides verification of licensure/certification annually
Pay: Depends on experience. This position will pay a minimum of $14.00/hour (higher for those with more experience.)
Hours: PT hours (20-30 hours per week). If you wish to work PT in Appleton, you would work M-F, 4-5 hours per day, 5 days a week. FT hours - you will work 40 hours between Mon-Sun, so rotating weekends and evenings will be required. The right person will start at ground level and have opportunity to grow with the company to something that may not be involve evenings and weekends.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ