Inside Sales Engineer (Direct Hire)
Oshkosh, WI | Direct Hire
Our rapidly growing and dynamic client in Oshkosh is searching for a Direct Hire Inside Sales Engineer. They have 27 total employees, 6 in the office, and excel with their tradition of excellent dependable service. If you have strong communication and analytical skills, this may be the role for you!
Receives requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Makes quotations on standard services, writes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers. Performs duties with marketing department where customer contact is a prime responsibility.
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, from customers or sales representative. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Follows up on inquiries by with customer.
- Works closely with scheduler regarding scheduling of services.
- Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers.
- Makes price quotations immediately by email on standard services. Prepares forms for price quotations on non-standard services.
- Attends Pre-Bid Meetings and Job Kick off meeting representing company
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
- Provides technical support and acts as a resource to the field staff on job sites.
- Provides technical assistance to sales as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations.
- Generally, deals with representatives and customers concerning matters that require some tact and resourcefulness. Contacts with other personnel including engineering and manufacturing departments.
- Graduate of two year full-time electronic technology school OR 3-5 years electrical service (field tech) experience.
- Must be able to read electrical 1 line drawings
- Previous background should include knowledge of services and nomenclature as well as demonstrated ability to deal with customers. (Good verbal and written communication skills)
- Strong Electrical Troubleshooting skills. Detailed orientated and analytical.
- Word and Excel experience (used for quoting and estimates)
Hours: First shift, M-F, 8:00-5pm. (Unfortunately, due to their client needs, they are not able to offer an earlier or later start/end time.)
Salary: $50,000- $60,000/year. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a dynamic and professional work environment.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ