IT Service Support Tech
Greenville, WI | Direct Hire
Our I.T. client in the Appleton area is seeking a Direct Hire IT System Support Technician. They have 7 employees. Acting in that capacity, they look at technology as two parts. The day to day tactical part, things like email needing to run effectively, and the strategic part where efficiencies are improved and companies transformed. Our client is looking for talented individuals who enjoy both parts.
Duties include help monitoring their clients' systems, quoting hardware and software, dispatching field techs, performing help desk functions and occasionally helping in the field.
If you are passionate about work excellence and are self-motivated; but also desire flexibility, creativity and to work for a company where employees, family and relationships are valued, this is the place for you.
- Experience working on actual computer systems/servers/network equipment and/or software like MS Office, Peachtree, and QuickBooks preferred. Our client will also consider those with some IT classes and no work experience.
- Ability to communicate well with management and owners would be definite plus. Leadership skills helpful.
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Highly intelligent - Able to figure out anything and eager to do it.
- Sense of humor - Able to see the humor in everyday occurrences.
- Honest - You will do what is right for the client, whether or not that is what is best for you.
- Confident - You are good and you know it. Not because you are arrogant, but just because you know your strengths well and like to use them in your work, including taking on new challenges.
- Easily bored - You thrive on ever changing challenges and new technologies.
- Helpful - Someone who likes to teach other people.
- Independent - Just give you the goal and let you get there.
Hours: First shift, M-F (Preference to those who can work 8am-5pm; however, they do offer flexible hours!)
They offer benefits such as: health insurance reimbursement/ dental reimbursement/ disability. They also offer mileage reimbursement. Simple IRA and vacation.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ