HVAC Lead Service Tech
Menasha, WI | Direct Hire
Black-Haak Heating, Inc. in Greenville has a Direct Hire Lead HVAC Service Technician position immediately available! Career Options, Inc. is a staffing & recruiting firm who is doing the screening and first round interviews for Black-Haak. All resumes should be sent directly to Career Options, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Black-Haak Heating, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business providing service in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Kimberly, Darboy, Kaukauna, Greenville, and throughout the Fox Valley and surrounding areas. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has received an HVAC Certification and who has EPA refrigerant handling license. You will oversee a small team of 3-4 staff to mentor, coach and assist with performance reviews. (No hiring or firing responsibilities.) You will also be servicing and maintaining heating and ventilation systems for residential and commercial properties.
$400.00 Bonus Opportunity! Potential to earn $400.00 bonus at 30 days if you have good attendance and work ethic!
- Possess an EPA refrigerant handling license (If candidate only has Level 1 & 2 that is acceptable, Level 3 is for larger systems.)
- HVAC experience is required (preference to those in a residential setting.)
- Have the ability to read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams and schematics
- Possess a valid driver's license + good driving record (we will need to run a DMV report to verify a good record since you will be driving a company vehicle.)
- Have the ability to communicate in a professional manner with co-workers and customers
- Complete accurate paperwork
- Maintain truck inventory
- Be eligible for being on call one night a week and every seventh weekend
- Possess a multimeter (to make electrical measurements) and basic hand tools
Hours: 7:30am-4:00 pm with 1/2 hour lunch. (On call one day each week and every 7th weekend.)
Pay: $22.00-30.00/hour depending on experience This company also offers bonuses and commissions in addition to hourly pay! $400.00 Bonus Opportunity! Potential to earn $400.00 bonus at 30 days if you have good attendance and work ethic!
Benefits: They pay 50% of premium for Health and they pay 100% of all other insurance such as Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Eye and Dental. They also have sick pay, vacation, and a Retirement plan!
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ