Full Stack Developer and Web Programmer
Greenville, WI | Direct Hire
Our I.T. client in the Appleton area has 7 employees with the mission of using technology to build better businesses. They are seeking a Direct Hire Full Stack Developer & Web Programmer to develop new websites and update current sites. They are looking for talented individuals who enjoy using their skills to improve other companies (both onsite and at client sites). Projects are based on providing improvements and additions to client systems and no two projects are identical. They have a very independent and creative culture where each employee can utilize their unique talents and passions to contribute to this mission. If you are passionate about work excellence and are self-motivated; but also desire flexibility, creativity and to work for a company where employees, family and relationships are valued, this is the place for you.
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Highly intelligent - Able to figure out anything and eager to do it.
- Sense of humor - Able to see the humor in everyday occurrences.
- Honest - You will do what is right for the client, whether or not that is what is best for you.
- Confident - You are good and you know it. Not because you are arrogant, but just because you know your strengths well and like to use them in your work, including taking on new challenges.
- Easily bored - You thrive on ever changing challenges and new technologies.
- Helpful - Someone who likes to teach other people.
- Independent - Just give you the goal and let you get there.
Hours: First shift, M-F (They do offer flexible hours!)
Pay: $30.00-35.00/hour, possibly higher with extensive experience. (They may also consider those with a degree and no experience, however, the pay would be about $22.00 to start.)
They offer competitive benefits.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ