Field Service Technician
Appleton, WI 54914 | Temp-to-Hire
This Appleton manufacturing company has 50+ employees and are seeking a Temp-to-Hire Person Field Service Technician. This is a friendly and good company that offers a rewarding field career utilizing electro mechanical skill sets by inspecting, repairing and testing manual, electric, pneumatic overhead hoists and bridge cranes to factory specs. Every day is a new opportunity to be at a new customer location and a chance to learn & grow! Travel will be local (125 radius of Appleton) where you home each night.
The culture can be described as hardworking, dedicated & loyal. They know the tasks at hand and when/how they need to be completed, while maintaining a very safety conscious atmosphere.
- PLC & VFD trouble shooting and system upgrades
- Operation and certification of customer products (hoists, spreader beams, etc).
- Provide solutions to customer problems and provide estimate of repairs to customers.
- Technicians will utilize Pervidi a "new" technological Hoist/Crane inspection process utilizing a state of the art software program to perform daily job duties in the field
- Must have electro mechanical skill sets to inspect, repair and test manual, electric, pneumatic overhead hoists and bridge cranes to factory specs.
- Strong knowledge of AC/DC circuits
- Must have PLC & VFD trouble shooting experience and ability to assist with system upgrades
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record required.
- Drug tests/ physical required before starting
- Our client does provide some tools for this position.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented and be able to work with others
- The qualified candidates must also be able to bend and twist, and occasionally lift up to 75lbs
Hours: First shift, M-F. Start Time varies depending on clients. It could be 6, 7, 7:30am with a ½ hour lunch (Some Saturdays required after being hired on.)
Pay: $18.00 - $ 22.00/hour + Company vehicle offered once hired on.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Voluntary eye, Voluntary Short term & Voluntary Long-term disability, 401 K with company match, Vacation
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ