Entry Level Designer
Little Chute, WI | Temp-to-Hire
Our North Appleton client is a 20+ year old innovative custom-built commercial cabinetry company which offers custom design. They are seeking a Temp-to-Hire Entry Level Designer and are open to those seeking Part-Time OR Full-Time hours! (If you are currently going to school, they can work around your school schedule.) If you have AutoCAD software experience, you may be a great fit for this role, so apply today.
- Train to be able to accurately Draft Design details and Draft Cut List Drawings for Manufacturing in MicroVellum or Plan It Cabinet Vision 2012/2013 for Custom Cabinet and Architectural Millwork plans. This includes from design stage to Manufacturing cut list designs
- Proactively work with external clients and internal staff to identify, capture and create quality cabinets and products
- Read architectural scale, blueprints and transfer accurate information to shop-based drawings
- Coordinate client-site based activities including measurements, identify client needs; work extensively with clients to identify potential issues, barriers and proactively recommend necessary changes.
- 3 years of AutoCAD experience (this experience can be from school or on the job.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to meet challenges, work independently;
- Good communication skills and must be able to work with various levels of management.
- Team player with a positive attitude; Polished/Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills; Multi-task oriented; Works well under pressure
- Some hands-on or general construction knowledge is preferred. (Residential or Commercial)
- Preference to those going to school or who have a completion of Associates Degree in Drafting.
Hours: You can work PT (around 25-30 hours on first shift) or FT hours (40-50 hours on first shift) They open at 7am and can offer flexible schedule if needed. Some Saturdays required.
They offer benefits to full time employees once hired on.: Paid holidays, vacation, healthcare, access to AFLAC insurance programs and retirement plan with a company match of up to 3%.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ