Director of Sales
Green Bay, WI | Direct Hire
Our client in Green Bay is seeking a Direct Hire Director of Sales for their IT firm. This position would be different than anything they have done in the past 30 years of business. If you love a challenge, are excited about growing a sales team and want to be compensated for excelling, this is the role for you!
In this role, you will help spearhead their sales initiative where you will recruit, hire and train 2 sales people. The Director of sales would be responsible for meeting the sales targets of the company, assign territory for the sales reps, develop commission structure for team, and develop/mentor/motivate sales department.
This would include training (and/or finding additional training avenues outside of organization), reviewing goals and providing feedback to the team as well as the owner.
This may also entail overseeing setting up prospecting campaigns needed to fill up a pipeline of prospects based upon product line. Director of Sales will work closely with vendors to synchronize sales efforts with them.
- 5 years of outside sales experience with proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Proven leadership skills (preference to those who have had management experience.)
- Interest in technology, IT, software, security systems, or other related areas. Must be comfortable with changes in technology.
- Is a hands-on person that leads by example and is not afraid to get involved as necessary without micro-managing the sales staff.
- Organized - knows what he/she wants to accomplish and organizes his/her people as necessary to meet these targets. Knows what is going today and sets expectations for the foreseeable future.
- Independent - able to quickly take over and manage the entire sales function of the Company
- Motivated - willing to put forth the time and effort required to get the job done.
- Incentive Oriented - wants and expects to be paid properly based upon the success of the group meeting the sales targets agreed to.
- Creative/imaginative - figures out new ways to get the results needed with minimal assistance. Uses our marketing firm to implement and assist sales efforts on the entire product line of the Company.
- Good Communicator - inspires those around him/her and makes them want to work with him. Routinely meets with the President of the Company and keeps him informed of current programs, successes, needs and plans. Provides reports as necessary to minimize questions about the sales operation.
Hours: First shift, salaried.
Salary: $70,000-$100,000 + % of net profit. (Estimated total compensation for a good first year is $120,000-$140,000)
Benefits include health, 401k, 125 plan (cafeteria plan), vacation, and other benefits.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ