Customer Service and Parts Coordinator
Neenah, WI | Temp to Hire
Our smaller manufacturing client in Neenah has about 30 employees and is seeking a Temp-to-Hire, possibly Direct Hire, Customer Service and Parts Coordinator. These parts are mostly mechanical or electrical in nature.
This position will be the central point of contact for parts, warranty, and field service, ensuring the highest level of service to our customers.
- Interact with customers to identify required replacement parts and prepare quotations for spare parts based on price lists and costs.
- Set up equipment, parts and service orders in the company's ERP system.
- Assist with the development of information and tools to support Sales and Customers and to promote Parts and Services.
- Organize and maintain spare parts price lists and other customer service documents.
- Respond to requests for customer assistance by providing technical information and directing customers to appropriate contact.
- Follow up with Purchasing / Production to ensure timely fulfillment of parts orders.
- Monitor spare parts usage to recommend appropriate safety stock levels, recognize quality issues, and proactively address customer maintenance issues.
- Maintain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) process to ensure the orderly return of parts and materials from customers.
- Assist with promoting the sales of parts and services, and monitor parts trends.
- Ensure office equipment (copiers, printers, phones, etc.), are maintained in working order and provide equipment training and assistance to other employees, as needed.
Serve as the company's primary receptionist by answering the phone and greeting the occasional visitor. (Note: most phone calls go directly to each staff; however, some calls still come through to receptionist.)
Maintain the list of active projects for the company's timekeeping system.
- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing customer service role (ie; handling customer service for parts, components, pieces, etc)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Good customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with engineers, sales agents, and customers around the world.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills (PowerPoint preferred).
- Desire to work in a fast-paced position where orders are shipped out every day.
- A drug test is required before the first day
Hours: 8:00 - 4:30pm, M-F
They offer great benefits such as: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account or Limited Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance & AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan and Tuition reimbursement plan