Business Development Manager ($80K - $100K)
Oshkosh, WI | Direct Hire
This fast growing electrical testing company is looking to hire a Direct Hire Business Development Manager. (There is no overnight travel!) Our Oshkosh client is looking for someone to handle the WI territory of Sheboygan and all North of Sheboygan. The primary function is sales, marketing and management support for their central division office. This is an exciting opportunity where you will work out of your home and have independent position!
The major responsibilities are to perform sales work, inside and outside, in support technical services. You will be selling services related to: Electrical Equipment Testing
- ARC Flash Analysis and Training
- Generator Maintenance
- Shop Testing of Breakers and Relays
- Acceptance Testing
This will require direct customer contact and engineering support. In addition, employee will be demonstrating to customers how the complete electrical testing and maintenance programs will assist them. In the past years, they have grown WI sales to 35% and they are looking for a dedicated person to grow the WI territory even more!
- Candidates must have demonstrated superior selling skills and problem solving skills in a variety of challenging circumstances. The Candidate must be comfortable cold calling.
- Minimum three years of experience in electrical power delivery system with a utility, major manufacture, or major facility is required.
- average organizational and interpersonal skills.
- BSEE with electrical power emphasis is preferred.
- Successful candidates must be self-motivated and have better than average organizational and interpersonal skills
Hours: M-F, first shift.
Salaried: $80,000-$100,000 year + incentives. They also offer car allowance and partial mileage reimbursement. Benefits: This company offers dental, health, 401k, vacation, etc. (Employees pay a portion of dental and health premiums.)
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ