Aerial Road Service Technician ($1,000 Sign on Bonus)
Appleton, WI | Direct Hire
$1,000.00 Bonus Opportunity! Potential to earn $1,000.00 bonus at 90 days if you have good attendance and work ethic.
Our successful client in Appleton is seeking a Direct Hire Aerial Road Service Mechanic & Technician. This position is available because of strong growth and they are looking for you to join their team! They have friendly staff, employee longevity, well maintained trucks and equipment, and a great variety of duties to keep you challenged. If you are an independent worker, enjoy meeting people, are self-motivated and love the idea of travel, this is the perfect role for you.
The Aerial Road Service Mechanic & Technician position will be responsible for inspecting, servicing and repairing of truck mounted hydraulic equipment including bucket truck aerials, digger derricks, light cranes, boom loaders, winches, lift gates, reel loaders, etc. Upon successful completion of training with shop and road service technicians, this position will require traveling Monday - Friday. This will involve client locations either locally or throughout the state of WI and MI/ Upper Peninsula.
- 2-3 years of experience in vehicle service repair in any areas of automotive, diesel truck, fork lift, crane or heavy equipment industries.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record are required
- CDL is preferred but not required (for test driving trucks that are being repaired)
- Physical and drug test are required before starting.
- Welding and fabrication skills are a plus.
- Experience in hydraulics and chassis electrical is preferred.
Hours: Dayshift position with 50+ hours per week. Flexible day shift hours, Monday through Friday.
Pay: $24.00-$28.00/hour, depending on experience (Well maintained vehicle and equipment are provided).
Benefits: Lucrative quarterly bonus program is offered, along with health, dental, life, and 401K. (The 401K starts after 90 days).
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ