Appleton, WI | Temp-to-Hire
Our small and friendly medical client (hearing center) has 3 locations and they are seeking a Temp-to-Hire Administrative Professional for their Appleton office. They are right by the Fox River Mall and have a beautiful building with a warm atmosphere. You will also be needed to help cover the Green Bay location as well. In this role, you will be working 35 hours each week.
- Answer phones in professional manner
- Handle insurance questions and assist with billing and coding (they are willing to train someone without medical office experience!). It is not a medical office however, there will be some weekly insurance claims to process.
- Assist patients with light questions and concerns regarding hearing aids
- Schedule patients for 3 smaller locations
- Enter accurate information into the system (QuickBooks)
- Assist audiologist with very basic repairs of hearing aids
- Handle administrative tasks and other duties as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience answering phones, excellent phone skills and desire to work with the elderly population
- Preference to those with experience with insurance, coding, or medical billing, however this is not required.
- Able to travel between Appleton and Green Bay locations each week.
- QuickBooks experience is helpful. If candidate does not have knowledge he/she must be willing to learn QuickBooks to enter information regarding the patients, services, and billing.
- General computer knowledge, email, Excel, and Word is required.
- Strong listening skills, ability to problem solve, and ability to be patient
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Hours: 8:30-4:30, M-F, with 1 hour lunch (35 hours hours)
3 Days a week in Appleton and the other 2 Days will be in Green Bay
Pay: $15.50-$17.50/hour (They do offer some vacation or PTO for this role of 35 hours! No health or 401k benefits offered at this time.)
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ