Administrative Office Support
Appleton, WI | Temp/Hire, possibly Direct Hire
This Appleton job shop is growing and is seeking a Temp-to-Hire, possibly Direct Hire, Administrative Office Support candidate. This company has a great employee culture of 48 employees and if you are an honest, detailed orientated and hardworking candidate, this is the role for you!
- The Administrative/Office Support gives one of the first impressions which requires communication skills and a high degree of professionalism. This position provides administrative and clerical support activities for multiple departments to facilitate the efficient operation of a small business office. Attention to detail and independent judgement will be used to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload. Teamwork is essential as this position works with all departments regularly.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer a multi-line phone system and redirect calls to the appropriate person. Greet and communicates with customers and vendors professionally whether in person or on the phone Sort and deliver incoming mail
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations to include:
- Monitor the fax machine for incoming/outgoing faxes and deliver as appropriate
- Maintain the office equipment, including the postage meter, fax machine, copiers
- Perform basic office duties such as writing letters and preparing documents for internal customers
- Provide reports to sales and other departments on a daily basis
- Maintain the CRM mailing list for the Sales Department
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements when needed. Perform miscellaneous projects as needed
- Back up to the generation of customer invoices
- Order and maintain facility supplies and printed forms
- Assist the Sales and Marketing team with projects, social media posts, and customer promotional items.
- Proactive and continuously looking for ways to improve
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of office or administrative experience and intermediate Word/Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to recognize and adhere to deadlines
- Flexibility is required to work with others in a wide variety of circumstances, including different deadlines, processes, and personalities
- Able to operate general office equipment such as a multi-line phone system, a fax machine, and a postage machine
- Able to work under limited supervision, following standard practices/methods
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as handbooks, forms, as well as procedures and reports
- Basic math skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Thursday and until 4:15pm on Fridays. There is a ½ hour unpaid lunch break.
Pay: 13.00-15.00/hour. Benefits included once hired on.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Domestic Partner Coverage. 401K Plan. Gain Sharing program offered that includes up to a 3% bonus earned for meeting goals and metrics, as well as a sharing in financial gains. Tuition Reimbursement is offered for education and training.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ