Account Manager & Outside Sales
Dale, WI | Direct Hire
Our client is about 15-20 minutes from Appleton and is seeking a Direct Hire Account Manager and Outside Salesperson. They have 16 employees. This company offers sales and services for both propane and refined fuel vehicles and equipment and offers a good industry with friendly staff and clients. It involves 70% account management/overseeing accounts and 30% cold calling/generating new business. They do have a database for the Account Manager to utilize as well! Travel would be Wisconsin and surrounding States, plus 2-3 trade shows a year.
Essential Functions for Account Manager and Sales:
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services. Maintain customer records, using automated systems, computers or other devices.
- Accurately answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms to establish effective sales pipeline.
- Accurately quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications that result in profitable sales for the company. Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing in accordance with company procedures.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements that results in profitable sales for the company.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements for Account Manager and Sales:
- Associates degree + proven aptitude for this role is desired. For a non-degreed candidate: 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience with heavy equipment sales, services or dealerships is required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules in fast paced environment through setting priorities.
- Strong Initiative to generate new sales.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate and good organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups and maintain professionalism.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation-based communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Mathematics.
Hours for Account Manager and Sales: First Shift
Salary: Base is $50-60,000/year. Estimated commissions are $20-40,000 each year. Company car also provided. Benefits - This company offers health, dental, disability, vacation, holidays, and Simple IRA.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ