AR & Service Administrator
Appleton, WI | Temp/Hire, possibly Direct Hire
Our client in N. Appleton is seeking a Temp-to-Hire, possibly Direct Hire, AR Clerk Service Administrator. If you love invoicing, this is the position for you! (This position entails about 70% invoicing.)
This growing company places high priority on honesty, ethics and treating people with respect and has a business casual environment. Career Options has successfully placed many candidates there and we have received great feedback from our candidates! They are a leading manufacturer & service provider of aerial lift and work trucks that service our nation's infrastructure such as electric & gas utilities, telecommunications companies, state, county and municipal governments.
- Prepare service invoices and billing for Service Manager approval.
- Enter timecards and expense/mileage reports using time management & job costing software.
- Assist with warranty claims administration.
- Work with Service customers, vendors and manufacturers over the phone to provide and collect information related to the Service Dept. operation.
- Make outbound and receive inbound customer calls to schedule annual periodic maintenance inspections.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement. Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as needed
- Accounts Receivable/Invoicing experience is needed.
- Preference to those with job billing or work order billing (however, not required)
- Good Word/Excel/Internet experience.
- Strong, accurate data entry skills a must! (Sage / MAS100 or 200 is preferred, but not necessary.)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Hours: M-F, 7:00am-3:30pm, with occasional overtime. They are also open if someone prefers to work 7:30-4pm or 8-4:30pm!
Benefits: Health, dental, life, 401k- Most benefits start 30 days after being hired EXCEPT 401k which starts after 90 days
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ